Saturday, November 6, 2010

Officer Christopher Wilson's Funeral
















On 11-04-2010 we laid to rest one of the most amazing peace officer's I have had the pleasure of working around. Christopher Wilson and I worked together for one year of my career. In that one year Christopher taught me so much about working with the public and showed me how to be a dedicated and caring police officer. He was taken from us too soon by a suspect who was a coward. His final day was filed with agencies from all around the United States, the farthest being Anchorage Alaska. There were over 700 police cars and 1500 officer's in attendance. Here a few of the images captured from his last day.

1 comment:

  1. Very sad! I didn't realize that you knew him. It's cool that you were able to capture it.

    ReplyDelete